July 01, 2020
Please read it.
Customers are fully responsible for establishing policies for and ensuring compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, as well as any and all privacy policies, agreements, or other obligations relating to such Customers’ use or collection of personal data in connection with the use of this Site by individuals with whom our Customers interact. If you are an individual who interacts with a Customer using this Site or Platform Services, or you otherwise believe that a Customer uses this Site or Platform Services to process your personal data, and you contact us regarding this data, you will be directed to contact the applicable Customer for assistance with any requests or questions relating to your personal data, including without limitation any requests to access, amend or erase your personal data.
Collection of Personal Data.
Overfetch may collect or receive your personal data in order to provide you with our quality and secure service.
We collect information and data from you in three ways, including information that you manually provide to us, information automatically collected from your use of our Site and Platform Services, information that we may receive from third parties.
Information You Submit or Make Available to Us.
When you create an account for our Site or Platform Services, we may ask, and in some cases require, you to enter certain personal data such as your name, email address, phone number, physical address, job title, job role, company name, company size and other information relating to your proposed use of our services. You will know which data categories you provide to us because you will affirmatively enter and submit the data.
You may post comments, analyses, and other content on the Site or Platform Services. This content that you provide (“Customer Content”) may be viewable by other users of the Site or Platform Services (“Users”) in accordance with the privacy settings that you specify when posting or otherwise creating Customer Content on the Site or Platform Services, as described in our Terms of Service.
When you register for the paid service, described in Terms of Service, Overfetch may collect all the information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card information, and billing address.
Information Obtained Automatically.
When you use our Site or Platform Services, information and data get automatically generated and collected in order to help us understand how you are using our Site and Platform Services, and how to better provide the Site and the Platform Services to you.
Information Received from Third Parties.
We may receive information from third parties concerning the companies and users who use our Sites and Platform Services and may combine this information with the information that we receive or collect from you.
Use of Personal Data.
Overfetch may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- to provide, maintain, improve and update the Sites, the Platform Services, and our services;
- to develop new products, features, and services;
- to provide you with support and respond to your questions, comments, and requests, including to keep in contact with you regarding the products and services you use by sending confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and administrative messages;
- for billing, payment, or account management; for example, to identify your account and correctly identify your usage of our products and services;
- to investigate security issues, prevent fraud, or combat the illegal use of our products and services;
- to generate and analyze statistical information about how our Site and Platform Services are used in the aggregate;
- to send you newsletters, emails, and other content to promote our products and services unless you inform us that you opt-out from receiving such emails;
- where Overfetch otherwise has a legitimate interest or lawful business purposes;
- where required by applicable law, legal process, or government regulation;
- where you have given consent.
Sharing of Personal Data.
Overfetch may share your personal data with third parties as follows:
- with our affiliates and subsidiaries;
- with businesses and service providers that help us conduct our business, subject to confidentiality obligations and the requirement that those businesses and service providers do not sell your personal data;
- with other Users of the Platform Services where you have instructed us to disclose certain information;
- when necessary to deliver our products and services, such as with a payment card provider to process your credit card transaction;
- where you have instructed us to share your personal data, such as to provide you with support;
- when the data is aggregated: we may disclose the results of aggregated data about you and other Users without restriction, as in these situations, we do not disclose to these entities any information that could be used to personally identify you;
- when authorized by law or necessary to comply with a legal process;
- when required to protect and defend the rights or property of Overfetch, our Customers, vendors, or Users, including the security of our Site, products, and services (including the Platform Services);
- when necessary to protect the personal safety, property, or other rights of the public, Overfetch or its customers or employees;
- where you have consented to the sharing of your information with third parties;
- in connection with a sale or reorganization of all or part of our business.
Overfetch does not share the information contained in your organization’s Overfetch database and used with the Platform Services.
Overfetch does not sell personal information of California consumers (as defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)) and we will not do so without offering you the right to opt-out of any sale.
Your Rights over Your Personal Data.
Overfetch offers you choices regarding the collection, use, and sharing of your personal data and we will respect the choices you make. Where you have consented to Overfetch’s processing of your personal data, you may withdraw that consent at any time by contacting email@example.com with the subject “Withdraw Consent”. Please note that if you decide not to provide us with your personal data, you may not be able to access the Platform Services or certain features of the Sites.
Opt-Out of Certain Communications.
Rights to Know, Access, Update, Delete, and Restrict Your Personal Data.
You have the right to know the personal data we collect, use, and disclose, and sell about you. This includes the right to know the categories of personal data that we have collected; the categories of sources; the business or commercial purposes for which we process your data; and the categories of recipients with whom we have shared your personal data.
If you are located in certain parts of the world, including the European Economic Area, the United Kingdom, and certain other legal jurisdictions (for example California), you may have certain rights in relation to certain of your personal data. Those rights may include asking us to provide information (including categories of sources), access, export, modification, deletion, or to restrict processing of certain of your personal data. If you wish to exercise these rights:
- and you are an individual user of our Platform Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request with the subject “Data Subject Request”;
- and you are an individual user of a Customer account, please route your request through the appropriate Customer and ask that the administrator of the account send us an email at email@example.com with the subject “Data Subject Request”. Please note that we cannot process your request directly, as your information is controlled by that Customer, and we do not directly have a relationship with you;
- and you are a California consumer, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “CCPA Rights Request”;
- and you believe we have your personal data for some other reason, including if you registered for one of our events, please contact us at email@example.com with your request with the subject “Other Personal Data Request” and please provide as much information as you can regarding your request so we can properly resolve it.
Overfetch may take certain steps to verify requests submitted using information available to us, including your email address and any information associated with your account. Where allowed, we may ask you to provide your government identification to verify your account. Personal data you provide to us for verification will only be used to verify and maintain records regarding your request.
We will endeavor to promptly respond to your request. Although Overfetch makes good faith efforts to provide users of our Site and Platform Services with access to their personal data, there may be circumstances in which Overfetch is unable to provide access including but not limited to: where the information is legally privileged, would compromise the privacy or other legitimate rights of others, where the burden or expense of providing the information would be disproportionate to the risks to the User’s privacy in the case in question, where the request is manifestly unfounded or excessive or where the information is proprietary. If you request the deletion of your personal data, please note that we may continue to retain certain of your personal data in archived/backup copies for our records or as otherwise required or allowed by law.
Retention of Personal Data.
Security of Personal Data.
Overfetch has reasonable and appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures in place to help safeguard your personal data. Please be aware, however, that no method of transmitting information over the Internet or storing information is completely secure or safe. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of any information.
To help protect yourself, use a strong password, do not use the same passwords to access your Overfetch accounts that you use with other accounts or services, and protect your usernames and passwords to help prevent others from accessing your accounts and services.
Overfetch encrypts communications you make with our Site and Platform Services, for example, entering your username and password or information into forms, using TLS (transport layer security) or other industry-standard technologies. We encourage you to read our security documentation to know more about our security practices.
Personal Data Transfer.
Overfetch may transfer your personal data to countries other than the one from which you provide it to us.
Any such transfer shall be done in compliance with all applicable laws.
Overfetch does not transfer personal data of customers from the European Union and European Economic Area outside the European Union and European Economic Area.
Overfetch is not responsible for the privacy practices of third parties, regardless of whether they are linked or otherwise connected to our Site or Platform Services. We encourage you to review their privacy policies to understand how they use your information.
Overfetch Site and Platform Services are not directed to individuals under the age of 16, or the equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction.
Overfetch does not knowingly collect personal data from individuals under the age of 16, or the equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction.
If you become aware that an individual under the age of 16, or the equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction, has provided us with personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Child Data”.
If we become aware that an individual under the age of 16, or the equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction, has provided us with personal data, we will take steps to delete such personal data within a reasonable time, but no later than required under the applicable law in the relevant jurisdiction.